Thursday 6 September 2012

Ehh.

 
After watching 2 minutes of it in class, i took it upon myself to watch the whole thing.
The begining was so intense, man! I was literally shaking. Maybe it was my mistake to watch it at 1 am near a window. Hm.. maybe.
The window tapping, the door banging & the lack of music when the first 'stranger' emerges, man. I had a hear attack. Might of even seen Jesus for a moment.
But as it went on, the story line died...like i did. I was becoming bored at the couple running around the house, the shed, driveway, instead of trying to make a break for it, which would've been much more interesting. If it was me, maan, i would whoop they asses! Not huddle in the corner waiting to be killed. Anyway, i'm off topic. You made it look so amazing, sir, but it was ehh. T'was okay in my opinion. The only scene that i found appealing was when the woman was hiding in the pantry/closet or whatever; 'potato sack man' was looking around, pulled a chair out and sat down, looking tired. For some reason, i pitied him. Great scene.
But then again only near the end was when it became exciting again. I won't say much in case you haven't watched it but, sheesh; pretty creepy & deranged espeically with little kids.
I want the blondie's mask. Might wear it to school on Halloween.
Yeah, she was pretty cool.
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment